The Holiday Table : Table Decor Ideas
Family and friends around the table is one of the joys of the Holiday season.
Here are some of our favorite ideas for decorating your table:
- Don't be afraid to mix patterns and textures.
- Use natural elements. They add a richness and a bit of a surprise
- Candles (non scented!) create a warm glow - perfect for relaxation and making everything and one look beautiful.
- Table runners can work as both decoration and placemat.
- Placards as party favors.
- Centerpieces. Make them either tall enough to talk under or short enough to talk over. Don't block your guests view of each other.
We've put together a collection of our pieces to enhance your table settings this holiday season.
From studio pottery pieces, brass candle holders, and modern wood bowls to primitive cheese boxes and depression glass.