The Holiday Table : Table Decor Ideas
Family and friends around the table is one of the joys of the Holiday season.
Here are some of our favorite ideas for decorating your table:
- Don't be afraid to mix patterns and textures.
- Use natural elements. They add a richness and a bit of a surprise
- Candles (non scented!) create a warm glow - perfect for relaxation and making everything and one look beautiful.
- Table runners can work as both decoration and placemat.
- Placards as party favors.
- Centerpieces. Make them either tall enough to talk under or short enough to talk over. Don't block your guests view of each other.
We've put together a collection of our pieces to enhance your table settings this holiday season.
From studio pottery pieces, brass candle holders, and modern wood bowls to primitive cheese boxes and depression glass.
Posted on November 12 2015